Thursday, February 13, 2014



WITH LOVE….. FROM NINAR-PEDIA
I officially want to be the one to send you this literally, 9 hours before D-day, or should I say the ‘ V-day’? Anyway, happy valentines to all of you single and hooked up ladies, this is to let you know that you do not need any man for survival or mere existence. You’re normal honey, ata kama you’ve been single for the last five years. There is seriously nothing wrong with you, except for the fact that you’re not pretty or just fat, hehehe I’m just messing with you, please don’t take me seriously because all of ya’ll are fab and phat ( not sure of the meaning).
I’m sure By now we’ve all read the crap about how Hercules died for love, how Achilles ‘kicked the bucket’ (pun intended because there were no buckets during those days apart from metallic tins) but he died as a result of a poisoned arrow shot at his heel which was the only vulnerable area of his body because he was believed to be a god; if you follow up the story you may find a relation of his love for a woman and his death but I don’t. Thing is, Achilles was walking in the garden when a jealousy-stricken brother-in law to be, shot at him so as to keep the girl he was in love with from being married. So it really wasn’t a “you’ll have to kill me first to get to her” or  “I will die for you” sort of thing and, Romeo and Juliet were just but fantasy characters of the legendary Shakesphere.
That said and done, for those of you going out for dates kesho  be sure to invite me to your baby shower on October or even a month later will still be fine.
Na btw I’m not a “all men are dogs” kind of girl :P I have a man in my life who is very likable sweet awesome and loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment