Thursday, April 3, 2014

NO CLUE...AT ALL!

I see people in colored shorts and shirts running around tossing a round object on a green patch of land. there's another blowing a whistle while looking very angry,(I'd love to know why though). I see people shouting in ecstasy others frowning in deep concern and disappointment. the guy with the whistle raises a yellow paper and somehow this annoys people wearing the same uniform with whom the card is shown to. He argues with the whistle guy and raises a fist to him as if saying hallo with a closed palm.

Whistle guy raises a red paper. Guy gets really pissed and gives him a shove.
Hmm, I shrug-kwani is he gay? why touch another man with both hands. This action seems to irritate people all around who start shouting and throwing obscenities that I can't post on a national blog.

Sirens blow in the distance and soon boys in blue with huge German shepherds fill the field and its all chaos around with teargas and people getting thrashed some being throne into the waiting van.

Arggggh, my popcorns are almost over. Better get more, turns around but can't see the vendor. where he at...I wonder. Peering across the podium I see him from far running faster than a Kenyan athlete.
What's wrong with this people, drama is unfolding right before our eyes and they are fleeing instead of getting out their phones and record this escapade.


I  see Frema (my best friend) panting breathlessly at me. Ninar, why you standing there, she said. Let's get outta here..unless of course you want to spend the night in prison..she adds .."This football match is over" she yells as she grabs my reluctant hand.

Haiya!!! it was a football match, no wander they were arguing about goals. SMH


No comments:

Post a Comment