Monday, April 7, 2014

 judge a book by its cover

 Sometimes, it's okay to judge a book by its cover. What I mean is, a man looks at a woman's behind and thinks "wow,what an ass!!" A woman on the other hand looks at the man's face and thinks the same thing. So allow me to walk the hard talk.

I'm very peculiar and specific on whom i date . For instance, every time a Kisii asks me out, i candidly recall how stingy they are . Fellas can't give you 100 bob for anything sembuse 1500 for salon cash? Kikuyuz on the other hand will be sensitive as to always pick the venue for the date, just in case you had picked that which went beyond their budget.

Jaluoz..hmm. my brothers from other mothers. So much to say about you so where do i start? First and foremost i totally dig your swagg, attitude and wallet; but seriously though, what's with the dislike towards 'the knife'? but in case you do like it, a big S/O to you bratha. Also you jang'os unchained wanna screw a lady as first as she can say HELL NO!! You need to get your fornication sins/lusts under check, otherwise you'll burn,,,,,,in HELL!!,,,,,with Demons,,,,and you'll suffer,,,#evillaugh#HAHAHA!!

I wonder why Kales are so ugly. No wait, scratch that. I just met the cutest kale ever: <light skinned, pink lips,nice body, strong hands...well, you get the point> So I've changed my mind about their aesthetic appearance. I wonder how his lips ta***...okay moving on swiftly. Luhyas need to get it straight, enough with the 'gentlemanly attitude'. I guarantee you no mamacita is gon let a rudebwoy  walk past her while listening to your sorry ass.

I'll save Kambas face since i recently dumped one of theirs but i got one word for y'all - horny. These mofos can get it up even while sitting in a matatu! Eish- I won't want you near my cat, goats, cows,dogs excetra excetra, touch any human around and including me-YOU'R DEAD! a slow painful one for that matter.

Why are Maasais so damn polygamous? This is the 21st century dawgs(word intentionally used). Better stick with one wifey ama you'll grow old alone with your cows who will find their one true loves next door/shed. 

Merus: do the world a favor and go for anger management classes.

Save the best for last, right? I have a soft spot for Taitas, not cuz they gorgeous/cute/handsome/smart or simply brilliant, but cuz of their beautiful hearts. I know i just sounded like two Celine Dions but don't blame me. Those guys got awesome stuff going on. 
So I'm I right or right?


No comments:

Post a Comment