Thursday, April 10, 2014

DRUM BEATS.......ACTION...!!!!!!!
She'z sad. she'z in tears,,,,she'z so hurt. The tears stop and stay dried up on her cheeks. This was her plan B after plan A was crushed. I once heard a teacher say there are 26 letters in the alphabet meaning she got 22 more to go. But why does it feel as if she'z on Z already? Surprise she doesn't feel because hey, the world is cruel in itself.

"Sleep with me, give me some oral love" said the ghost man. "let's go out and drink", he added. 

BUT, she doesn't drink or smoke, doesn't sleep or give 'oral love' for promotions or favors and most definately would never go out at night with the 60 year old ghost man.

Her head starts pounding. Her vision is getting blurred by the minute. Anger begins to fill her soul, it rummages through her blood vessels and saturates her entire being. Her system is now poisoned by this malady courtesy of ghost man. "You'll have to resign-you know"..he says. "I have cancelled and revoked all you programs and refuted all your projects-unless of course..you meet me at this hotel at 8:00 p.m ",,, he adds. Now she's pissed..murderous to say the least.


She looks at him from head to toe and walks away. Dignity intact,self respect intact together with her morals.

"are you walking away from me young lady?" Ghost guy shouts at her.
" Take a good look sir, because this is the last you have seen from me-have a good day" she manages to say without letting composure evade her speech  revealing the anger demons lurking beneath the calm.


"See you at the top Mr. idiot sir, I'll meet you there as i take you down. I PROMISE." 


Curtains close. A section of her play called  life has just come to an end. Lights off. Next scene please.


No comments:

Post a Comment