Thursday, September 4, 2014



Well, I have been burning the midnight oil (pun intended), trying to come up with a sweet love story but to no avail. You see, it’s been a long time since I was in love so getting my ones and twos together to come up with a classic Romeo and Juliet is proving to be altogether difficult.  So here’s the thing, I will save you the cliché boy meets girl,  boy takes girl’s  pants off, girl gets pregnant and they live happy ever after kinda story,,,,but instead I will introduce, wait for it…(drumbeats) a MASTER TWIST kinda story, here\
's an excerpt…..enjoy……!!



 “Honey close your eyes, I got something special for you, it’s not much but it’s a symbol of my love for you and after all, it’s our two year anniversary today”, he said.
Anna was reluctant but she obeyed anyway. Seconds later she felt the cold metal against her skin compelling her to open her hazel green eyes. Behold, blue eight carat diamonds welcomed her sight, customized to fit and rest perfectly on her long graceful neck. Tears glistened in her eyes soaking her thick dark eyelids while her breath was taken away.

get the rest of the story at  www.springtide.co.ke



No comments:

Post a Comment