Wednesday, January 16, 2013

to all lovers of nature specifically trees, here's a fun and artistic way to urge people to take care of trees.


i swing this way i swing that way,
to the sweet rythm of the wind my 'hands' and hips sway,
join me in my dance if you may,
for it is a jolly good day.

sometimes it may 'rain' and for this i have didain,
when you mercilessly come and rip off my skin causing me pain,
my pleas you don't hear even when blood leaves on my flesh a stain,
as you joyously say you've found a cure for that which ails you you claim.

you say you need to light a fire so my branches you chop,
you say you want to sweep floors so my leaves you cut and use a mop,
leaving me weak and wishing i'd drop,
but why wish and you are ready with your axe for my life to chop.....

No comments:

Post a Comment